Friday, October 21, 2011

反省Class Reflection for the Week of 10月17日11年

英語で
一  What did you learn in this week in Japanese class?
We did Kanji practice for Chapter 23 in the book, and it had a lot of reading, more than what we usually have to read. In one class. We did a quick review of ~ても and learned and reviewed ~ことにする, ~ことにしている, and ~ことにしよう but we really didn't study more of ことにしよう and hot to use it properly. I understand it, we just didn't review it.

二  Most fun things you did in this week in Japanese class?
I can't think of anything, again.

三  What is your great success in this week in Japanese class?


四  What is your greatest challenge in this week in Japanese class?
Aside from the issues I'm already struggling with, in comparison, I think this week was OK...my head didn't hurt too much and I felt like I retained more.

五  What do you want do in order to overcome #4?
(see: last week)


No comments:

Post a Comment