Friday, October 21, 2011

反省Class Reflection for the Week of 10月17日11年

英語で
  What did you learn in this week in Japanese class?
We did Kanji practice for Chapter 23 in the book, and it had a lot of reading, more than what we usually have to read. In one class. We did a quick review of ~ても and learned and reviewed ~ことにする, ~ことにしている, and ~ことにしよう but we really didn't study more of ことにしよう and hot to use it properly. I understand it, we just didn't review it.

二  Most fun things you did in this week in Japanese class?
I can't think of anything, again.

三  What is your great success in this week in Japanese class?


四  What is your greatest challenge in this week in Japanese class?
Aside from the issues I'm already struggling with, in comparison, I think this week was OK...my head didn't hurt too much and I felt like I retained more.

五  What do you want do in order to overcome #4?
(see: last week)


No comments:

Post a Comment