Tuesday, November 1, 2011

反省Class Reflection for the Week of 10月24日11年

英語で
  What did you learn in this week in Japanese class?
We did a review Super Kanji Quiz and started Tobira we started reading chapter one and did the first seven grammar, this consisted of a lot of 新しい単語 and with implementing the 新しい文法 it was a lot and it really got my head hurting...not in a good way. I stopped and fell behind so I could try and understand the 新しい文法.

二  Most fun things you did in this week in Japanese class?
I don't think there was anything very interesting that happened or fun.

三  What is your great success in this week in Japanese class?


四  What is your greatest challenge in this week in Japanese class?
Actually being able to recall old Japanese and mixing it with the new. I had a hard time in elementary school understanding things properly. I feel like I'm hitting second - fourth grade all over again. Except before, I actually already spoke that language.

五  What do you want do in order to overcome #4?
I really just need to be submersed, I attempt to listen to things in Japanese more, but its still very difficult for me.
I'm not sure what to do. I can make up many things in writing in an attempt to understand them, but I still don't feel like I understand them.

However, out of curiosity, I did go back to Genki 1 just to look at it, I think I can safely say I don't need it anymore, I believe I understand most everything in Genki 1  (with a few Kanji as exception). I just wish I had unlimited time to keep learning. This is a problem I don't know how to solve.



TOBIRA
-------------------------------+
and solving how
to use it coming
out of Genki II          +---

I'm not entirely sure how to solve this problem, or have too much of a solid idea, however, I do think if we take our time to go through everything thoroughly everyone will benefit. Thats my vote anyway, I just want to feel secured in my Japanese and comprehension. I'll keep learning all the time if I have to, I just need a good teacher to help me, and a place where there are Japanese people so I can practice and hear day-to-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment