Thursday, September 15, 2011

反省 Class Reflection for the Week of 9月12日11年

英語で
  What did you learn in this week in Japanese class?
That when you take and adjective, if a な adj. drop な then add に, and if an い adj. then change い to く, then following - add する and treat the entire adj. as if it were a verb. Adj+する means that you make something like that adjective.
車をとおくしました。
(I) made the car far away.

~てほしい means that you want someone to do something, usually directly for you. Use the ~て-form of a verb and then add ほしいです。

We also learned a bunch of Kanji, that I can only remember six or eight of

二  Most fun things you did in this week in Japanese class?

三  What is your great success in this week in Japanese class?
I believe I understood and remember at least 8 of the Kanji that we learned, and I didn't think I would.

四  What is your greatest challenge in this week in Japanese class?
Still.....Kanji....but 単語 feels as if it will get harder to do too. I also have a lot of work to do it other classes now, and I fear it will get in my way.

五  What do you want do in order to overcome #4?
Study? I guess?



No comments:

Post a Comment